1.1

I purchased a costume for $29.99 plus tax on 9/27.Apparently I was purchasing an item already past the company's return date, but not a single person in the store said a word to me about this.

They have a last day to return of 9/21, but I did not discover this until I tried to return the item 4 days after purchase, completely unused and the package never even opened. The cashier had to pickup the tiny sign that was hidden behind part of their cashier terminal in order to reveal the return date policy. Another person behind the terminal said there was no physical way possible (no button) on the terminal to conduct any sort of refund. I left the item there since I had no use for it and they said they could do nothing there in the store and attempted a dispute with my credit card company.

I also let them know that I am a theater teacher (we purchase many costumes and props every year) and that I would NEVER do business with this company again.I still do not have my money back, nor the unused unopened item.

mlecompte wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy at Spirit Halloween. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $32 and wants Spirit Halloween to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Spirit Halloween and spirit halloween customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments