I purchased a costume for $29.99 plus tax on 9/27. Apparently I was purchasing an item already past the company's return date, but not a single person in the store said a word to me about this.

They have a last day to return of 9/21, but I did not discover this until I tried to return the item 4 days after purchase, completely unused and the package never even opened. The cashier had to pickup the tiny sign that was hidden behind part of their cashier terminal in order to reveal the return date policy. Another person behind the terminal said there was no physical way possible (no button) on the terminal to conduct any sort of refund. I left the item there since I had no use for it and they said they could do nothing there in the store and attempted a dispute with my credit card company.

I also let them know that I am a theater teacher (we purchase many costumes and props every year) and that I would NEVER do business with this company again. I still do not have my money back, nor the unused unopened item.

Product or Service Mentioned: Spirit Halloween Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 02, 2016.

Comments